Digbeth Dining Club (which by now, you all should have heard of) have just announced the lineup for their full street closure bash on the 1st of May on Lower Trinity Street. It’s running from 5pm to midnight and there is currently a total of 16 vendors including:
- Jabberwocky (x) (I can not wait to see what toasties are on offer this time!)
- Buddha Belly (x) (I’ve got my fingers crossed for the Thai marinated chicken making a return!)
- Spectacular Goat (x)
- Big Daddies Diner (x)
- The Meat Shack – I plan to eat as much meat as humanly possible!
- Low n Slow (x x)
- Platinum Pancakes (x)
- Manila Munchies
- Vegan Grindhouse (x)
- Victoria Creperies – A new one for me, so excited!
- Hungry Toad (x)
- Habanero (x)
- Flying Cows
- Canoodle (x)
- Savanna Grill – Again, a new one for us so I’m really excited
- Esmies (x) (I’m praying that the chickpea curry in a bowl is back)
(links in brackets to what we’ve previously tried that they had to offer just to get you hungry)
I think that careful planning may be required in order to try as many stalls as possible!
Updates to the event will be posted when they are announced on the facebook event, so I’d keep a close eye on it! – https://www.facebook.com/events/871425066237056/